Saturday, October 1, 2011

How many miles do you have on your Chevy Cobalt?

I'm thinking about purchasing a used chevy cobalt and was wondering how many miles other cobalt owners have gotten to. Thanks.|||I've got 33k miles on my 08 SS/TC. I've only had 2 problems with mine in about 2 years.


1. The sunroof needed to be adjusted the 1st winter. It got cold and started whistling when I was on the highway. Dealer fixed it for free and its been fine since.


2. The rear inside pads destroyed my rotor at around 22k miles. This seems to be a common problem with the turbocharged Cobalts where the inside pad drags causing uneven wear. Mine were worn evenly and still had about half the pad left. Got them replaced under warranty. The new ones have no grooving.





Someone on css.net has almost 200k miles on his Cobalt with nothing more than normal wear and tear fixes.|||dont buy chevy. beware. thats all im going to say. get a fusion if you can afford it. or a nissan or something.|||I have a used 2007 Chevy Cobalt with 43,000 miles. If you plan on buying it, just be aware that there is a recall on its power steering. So make sure to ask if that has been fixed on the car yet. It normally goes out around 40,000 miles or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment