Friday, September 23, 2011

How much does it cost for a 1962 Chevy Truck?

Hey ya'll this is Roger Vent from South Carolina. I gots me a proglem. My brother who I ain't seen for many moons just showed up from the state of Georgia and he says that he only owes me 200 dollars for the chevy truck I got for him back in the day. I know he owes me more than that. What price do ya'll think my brother dodger should pay me for this good ol chevy I got for Him. I sure ain't taking him to calabash anytime soon I'll tell ya that much buddy.|||you need to go to kellybluebook.com or kbb.com and enter in the information on the truck, the quality, the miles, ect....it depends on the condition|||he owes you whatever you paid for the vehicle - there is no book value on a vehicle this old|||If you are asking the value, today, of a 1962 Chevrolet truck, there is no such thing as a "standard value" for a 45 year old vehicle, And you didn't bother to tell who has actual possession of it, or what the condition is to make it even harder to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment