Friday, September 23, 2011

How to give a 1991 chevy stepside with a vortec 350 more power?

I am buying a 91 chevy stepside that has a 99 vortec 350 in it, and I would like to sup it up more. I feel the need for speed! Can anyone help me?|||you can supe up the motor all you want but the true question is what kind of speed are you looking for? drag racing i.e. short sprints, long speed i.e. running down the freeway for hours on end. that is the real question here the wisest thing to do is play with rear gear and tire sizes. your motor can have 500 hp and a 290 rear gear and it will take forever to hit 60 but with a 4.10 gear you could stand that truck on the back bumper. we can figure out the right things to do to build your truck. i am building a 1971 Chevy C-10 step side and these are the question i have been asked so hit me up and we will get it done.|||Put a bigger cam in it and a bigger intake

No comments:

Post a Comment