Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What kind of exhaust for a 2000 chevy silverado?

I drive a 2000 1/2 ton chevy silverado. What type of exhaust would give it a deep rumble? I don't really want anything that's overly loud, just a decent deep, clear sound.|||Flowmaster.com...to see and hear the products they offer.





I would recommend the "Flowmaster Super 40 Series", gave my 1988 Chevy Silverado a deep grawl at all rev ranges... total cost out the door was $237.00, in So Cali Orange County.





Best wishes, Happy hunting!





"/JOe|||I have used "Dynomax" cat back exhaust systems on my Chevy trucks and liked the results. There are various options from stainless steel to plain aluminized but the results are a nice mellow tone at idle with a nice rumble on acceleration. Plus it lets the exhaust breathe a bit easier than the factory exhaust system.|||dual flomasters... i put a pair on my chevy blazer and it ******* purs|||dual|||You have dual cats already on the system, so you can get the exhaust cut right out of the manifold and be able to have true duals installed. I too would go with the Flowmaster muffler and they you can decide whether to have them straight out the back or bent to go out the left and right side.|||one that works ???

No comments:

Post a Comment