Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What could I do to my 1998 Chevy Malibu to make it more than the average sedan?

It's my first car, a 1998 Chevy Malibu (blue). I was hoping to make some changes to it that would make it drive/look like more than your typical every day 4 door sedan. I'm a 16 year old kid with a low end job, so the price range needs to be according. Any suggestions would be great.|||New rims make a world of differnece as long as they are not too crazy lookin. Check out some American Racing Rims. They are pretty nice. Whatever your tire size, I'm guessing a 15 or 16 go one size bigger. When you start reaching 20s on a sedan it looks wierd. Once I did see a 97 lumina with the hog nose air intake on it. Of course it did nothin it was just for looks, but it was kinda neat. The guy even put a glass pack on it and some loud pipes.|||I would tint the windows, provided that it's legal to do where you live. Then, get some aftermarket rims. Just, please don't put some ridiculously huge rims on. Try to keep the overall profile of the tire/rim combo close to stock as possible, so your speedometer will remain calibrated.|||Yeah, right!!|||I remember when i was 16 and had to have a tricked out car. wash it/wax it and put some wheels on it

No comments:

Post a Comment